The start of spring presents an opportunity to tidy up your surroundings, from your yard to your closet. It’s also a great time to clean up your car, and with these tips, spring cleaning for your car will net some positive results.
- Remove Refuse. Take a garbage can out to the driveway with you and clear out every nook and cranny of your vehicle. Leave no gum wrapper or dried-out leaf behind.
- Vacuum, Vacuum, Vacuum. Get rid of dust, debris, and allergens with a deep-cleansing vacuum session. Don’t stop at the surface: Make sure you’re removing the floor mats and vacuuming underneath them.
- De-Junk Your Trunk. Driving around with excess cargo isn’t just stressful when you’re trying to find space for all your groceries — it can be a drain on your fuel efficiency as well. Now’s the time to take out all that extra gear you left in the trunk or storage area over the wintertime.
- Wax On and On and On. Waxing has short- and long-term benefits. In the short-term, you’re turning heads with a shiny, sleek vehicle. In the long-term, you’re protecting your vehicle’s paint job, which is the first thing a potential buyer will notice.
- Replace Wipers. Wiper blades earn their retirement during the long winter spent combating snow, sleet, ice, and everything else West Virginia’s weather wants to throw at them. Get new ones and increase your visibility during the next downpour.
For all your spring maintenance needs, stop into Mountaineer Mitsubishi and we’ll make sure you’re all squared away.by