Happy National Car Care Month!
There are so many things to look forward to with the advent of spring. Warmer weather and family road trips may be high on the list, but did you know that April is also National Car Care Month?
So in honor of the spring season, here is a checklist to ensure your vehicle is ready to usher in this new season.
- Check all of the fluids. There’s something to be said about a well-oiled machine—it runs smoothly. So be sure to check your engine oil, power steering, brake, and transmission fluids to ensure the longevity of your vehicle.
- Check the hoses and belts for cracks, frays, or signs of excessive wear.
- Check the battery to ensure that the connection is free of debris, secure, and corrosion free.
- Check the pressure and tread of your tires as uneven wear may indicate the need for a wheel alignment.
- Check the wipers. Worn wiper blades should be replaced to ensure one can see clearly during the spring rains.
We at Mountaineer Mitsubishi wish our readers a safe and happy spring, and if you’d like a little help ushering your car into the season, don’t hesitate to contact our service department to get your vehicle back in tip-top shape.